Sunday, March 26, 2023

This feeling to change life, but not knowing where to start.

 I was feeling miserable, kind of still am, and I tried to sleep in the afternoon. When I woke up, not because I wanted to but because in my house, you just cannot sleep if other people are also not sleeping because of their collective decision to make as many sounds as possible. Okay, so coming to the point, I was still in bed and stared scrolling instagram and suddenly this reel came on my feed from Taylor Rosen, his bio said he is an actor, film maker, writer and a reader, and the recommendation was about 3 movies which we should watch if we are feeling lost in our 20s. I saved the reel just in case you know, and then instead of scrolling down I thought of checking out his profile and scrolled through his profile and realized he is sooooooooooo good looking. So I followed him. The way he talked about books, and movies made me want to be like him. To give myself a makeover. Generally this feeling is a result of watching a movie where a teenage college/school going girl is the or one of the main characters and has her own cute little room and is nicely you know aware about herself (like is beautiful, the hair, the skin, the talents) and this feeling makes me want to be beautiful and the best part is this feeling is not about how I look, but how I take care of what I already have to be like that. And right now also, it again ignited in me that feeling where I read books and actually understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...