Sunday, March 26, 2023

Draft from I don't remember when, - oh here is the date 7th november 21

 I think I have reached a point in my life where I have formed this little circle with all the imaginary characters from my favourite movies, series and books. And there isn't enough space in it and I just can't watch any new thing because i cant take it.

Shashhi throor in the chapter seems too biased, like 

As a person who didn't have any inclination towards any political party and considering Dr. Tharoor as a very intelligent person(which he actually is ) , I expected to get a  clear view on things and my expectations from this book was that It will be a good entry point in to political knowledge of my country and i expecgted it to be a unbiased text but Dr.tharoor cleared it on the very first page that he cannot pretend to be unbiased

It was only when i was reading a chapter about eth treatment of minorities which according to tharoor ( who has filled this book with facts and numbers for that he claims that these can't lie), that i was awestruck wiht the biasness of him. He portrayed the muslims which he considers as minorities even though their population is........... that they are some very oppressed and tortured community in india and I just couldn't help but get angry because this country has muslims showing their mettle in every field from acting to being the presiden of india i dpn't think theat thet are oppresse.

There are poeole from all the communities or i shold viruses which make the peoce of country 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...