Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Writer

 I met life last night. I met an alive girl in a party full of living people. She was the epitome of energy. She made me stay at a party where wasn't even supposed to be at the first place. Suddenly I got out of my memories of last night as I bumped into someone. A girl or another one of those robots, who was probably late for their work, but somehow she seemed familiar. When she saw me, i could see a glimpse of recognition for a millisecond and book it was gone, they were cold dead eyes. But did I know her, or was i just thinking too much. Because i was also just another dead alive person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...