Tuesday, September 27, 2022

How to not long for love?

How can someone not long for love, when everything around them is about love? I many times think that I am wasting my time and energy I'm waiting for someone dreamy, someone who would be a face to my imaginary perfect soulmate, and that now I should stop thinking about finding him at every moment of my life. That maybe stop trying to find is the way to find. But how to stop when every song, sher, nazm, movie, book, post talks about that pure emotion.

How not to think yourself in those cute, romantic situations? How to tell oneself that we might not be eligible for it?

And personally, i am not a very big fan of real love stories because it feels impure and adulterated, but how not to die for these lines "sajaunga lut kar bhi uske badan ki daali ko, lahu jigar ka dunga hothon ki laali ko", or "abhi to kuch kaha nhi, abhi to kuch suna nhi, abhi na jao chhod kar, k dil abhi bhara nhi, or "tumhare bina koi dilkash nazara hum na dekhenge, tumhe manzoor nhi usko dobara hum na dekhenge" and plenty more which my overwhelmed blank mind can't recollect at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...