Sunday, November 21, 2021

Eyes

 Today I realized that most alive part of pictures are the eyes. Even though the whole picture is still, not moving, but the eyes gives the images property that the person is a living being not a statue. Because non living eyes are staring in the emptiness, they don't look at the camera, they don't shine when smiling, they are dead eyes. I realized this because I saw a picture of myself. It was a picture that was taken without my notice. It was from the side of my prosthetic eye and I looked at the eye it was dead, looking at nowhere. It was an ugly picture, I hated myself in it.

I want to tell people to not take my pictures. I can't. Because if I will they will think I am too proud or arrogant. And if i tell them the reason, they will say cringy shit like, "oh no you are so beautiful", I know you don't mean it, and that makes even more cringier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...