Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Diary Entry

 You know how people talk about 2 am conversations or 2 am songs, I have never related to that. I see people in movies sneaking out of their homes in the middle of the night and just spending time with themselves staring at the stars. And it looks so beautiful, I have never even been awake at night even when I don't want to sleep. It overwhelms me. Whenever I try to do these things, you know like just not sleeping and watching a movie, eating a late night snack when other people are sleeping I get nervous and my body starts to react in a way like when you get nervous on stage. I really want to experience this thing, breaking the routine and just being alive for sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...