Monday, May 17, 2021

Diary entry

 You know it is freaking hard not to be sad after your friends don't trust you. So yeah, it is not a big deal really but,  "I don't feel so good, Mr. Stark.". 

Last semester I got a few marks more than my "FRIENDS", like 3-4 marks and now they think that I write something different. They don't trust me. Two of them called me while the exam was going on to say that I send them my answer sheet as I am writing the answer. It's just that I present the answer in a good way and they don't, that is the only reason and I felt so bad that how can they be like this. I help them as much i can but they will never trust me. I know if i will get less marks than them they will never care...

I should not care about such stupid things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...