Monday, November 27, 2023

I am going reverse

After my Goa trip, I became a changed person. I was happy for the first time in my life. I changed a lot. I was calm and happy. I didn't keep any expectations from anyone. My work life was going great. I really was happy and content. You know before my convocation, on the day I was leaving for Chandigarh, my saree got burnt and I didn't even for one second got panic or angry or sad. I just thought that I will figure something out, because for me graduation and meeting my friends was more important than anything else or what I wear. And I felt in that time period when I was actually happy that universe was reciprocating it. Good things were happening to me. My bond with my friends got stronger. I started judging myself and other people around me less.

But now, i feel like i am going back to who i was before. taking stress and you  know that fucked up state of mind. i don't know what to change or how to be happy again.

i know it's not the same anymore.

god please help me. please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there something wring with me? There is something wrong with me. Why can’t anybody like me? Why can’t i like anybody. It is different whe...